Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey could you guys help me out, im still searching for an autococker that i will be happy with. Could you guys maybe give me a list of you list of worst to best autocockers. A list of 10 would be great but if you can't think of that many any number will do. Thanks!

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Well, pretty much do not get a trilogy. Anything besides trilogys from WGP are pretty good. Honestly, you just have to look at what's on them and decide from that.

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
with the exception of the trilogy series, the psychoballistics lightning or superbolt models, and the merlin valved series, the only differences are going to be in the cosmetics, especially post-2k models.

The psycho guns are really dodgy, it's a very hit or miss proposition on getting a functional one.

The trilogy is not built on the same platform as the traditional cockers. I would not get one unless you just REALLY want a trilogy...

The merlin is not the same valves, and is supposed to be drilled out and flow a bit better. It's better, but probably not THAT much better....just a really nice gun.

You need to decide, do you want a full block gun? do you want a p-block? a mid or halfblock? Do you want to shoot an OG mech tuned to the nines? or do you want to take a modern body and hack it up with a mini/midget/hb job for the ultimate in tiny cocker? You don't want to chop up a works cocker, or a belsales evo(or any of a multitude of rare bodies).

Are we e-blading this thing? honestly if I was building an e-cocker, a half'd, mini/midget 05 superstock body would be my starting point.

You need to decide A. what kind of gun your building, B. your budget, and C. what you like as far as looks before we can even start recommending things, Cause I promise you my ultimate cocker doesn't look anything like yours....

·
Registered
34 Posts
if you really just want to get a cocker, to start with and go from there. I suggest picking up a 2004 version. if you can still find one online, they were going for 70 bucks new from some of the online stores a while back

1 - 4 of 4 Posts