Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread was around before the big thing happened and i enjoyed it alot.

I would say, falling into the hole of a full latrine and drowning in human excrament.

What is your worst way to die?

·
The green pussy
566 Posts
Probably be put in cement shoes and put in a swimming pool so your head is just an inch away from the surface, so your so close to getting air, but you can't get it. Then you drown.

Or there is a torture where they tie you down and remove your organs one by one when your still awake, some people have been known to live up to a day during that torture.

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
getting thousands of papercuts and get rolled around in salts/sugars and then soaked in lemonade..........*shudders*

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Getting facehugged by an alien, being stuck to the hive wall, and being concios the whole time knowing that soon, very soon, an alien will come tearing through your chest.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Sand-papered to . Either that, or cheese-grated.

Either that, or being eaten alive by fireants. It will take forever to kill you, but it will hurt like hell.

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
I've given this much thought, and survey says:

*bing*

being tied down to a cement floor in a room filled with flies and spiders that will slowly eat away your flesh, while nesting their off-spring wherever they can find a way into your body.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts