Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well every time i lift when i go to look in the mirror i see like a lump on my collar bone.. it doesnt hurt and then i touch it its pretty soft but when i push on it harder it just kind of slides back in..

D

·
0 Posts
its a boil. itll turn into a face soon, then a whole new head. itll replace your old head
and youll be a bastard and be really good at advertising

·
ShArPeYe
1,271 Posts
no u dont get to keep ur weiner becuz the "boil" will take it over muhuhahahhahahaa...
errr

Yea c a doctor but no u dont have cancer or tumor or w.e ull live

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
OMFG WTF BBQ DUDORZ UR GONNA DIEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

but idk.

O

·
0 Posts
It's a lymph node. It's like a carwash for your lypmh. When you get sick they get big and when you get healthier they shrink.

I had a few under my jaw when I was sick as hell a few weeks ago. Don't worry about it.

·
Banned
1,100 Posts
olddfatbulldog said:
It's a lymph node. It's like a carwash for your lypmh. When you get sick they get big and when you get healthier they shrink.

I had a few under my jaw when I was sick as hell a few weeks ago. Don't worry about it.
Could be, but lymph nodes aren't soft, when they expand it hurts like hell when you push on them hard enough so I doubt that's the problem.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I had the exact same thing on my collar bone, and had is surgically removed.

The surgean didnt know what it was, but i came back benine.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Maybe you should just go to the doctor, no way anybody here could tell ya exactly till we see maybe a pic. Some people might think you mean somewhere else then where it really is, just to be safe id go to doctor. Doubt its gonna be really bad

1 - 19 of 19 Posts