Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if upgrading the ego's barrel would be a good idea.The stock barrel seems a little off in my opinion.WOuld something like a dye ultralite be a good idea?

·
Registered
191 Posts
stock is workin perfect for me, but the paint match is nice... depends really... do you play with different types of paint alot or just one kind mainly. maybe a kit? i dunno lol ive actually been out of the paintball scene for like 6 months now and im just getting back into it myself.

·
Registered
923 Posts
my stock barrell rocks for any paint as long as it is not very small bore size....i shoot my stock over my barrell kits almost every time i play....

on a side note, not that it means anything, in one of the faceful gear issues, it had the 05 stock ego barrell ranked equally with dye ultra lites.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Well the stock was fine for me...BUT since getting a dye ultralight i have had nothing but perfection..aside from the fact i screwed up and accidently ordered a small bore ( .688 ) so i get a couple barrel breaks more than the stock..but in about a week im getting a larger bore ( proly .691 ) and i am sure it will be perfect.
My opinion, Get a dye ultralight, it looks good, is accurate, and a great upgrade for Any Gun

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
smartparts2009 said:
Well the stock was fine for me...BUT since getting a dye ultralight i have had nothing but perfection..aside from the fact i screwed up and accidently ordered a small bore ( .688 ) so i get a couple barrel breaks more than the stock..but in about a week im getting a larger bore ( proly .691 ) and i am sure it will be perfect.
My opinion, Get a dye ultralight, it looks good, is accurate, and a great upgrade for Any Gun
I was thinking about either a ultralite or a empire 7 piece to begin with.I wanted the ultralite because my GAT angel came with one and it is dead accurate. I wanted a 7 piece empire because it looks like a nice kit but I have not seen many reviews for it. Does anyone have the empire on their ego? If yes, how is it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts