Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering who would willingly give thier lives for thier country, I saw a lot of this kind of talk in the Off Topic sections on airsoft forums and most ppl were all gung ho. (cept for that **** JimmyP, ooh I just wanna hit that guy. What do I need more than ten rounds in the gun for? So I can pop more commies in the head before they take me down! What are YOU gonna do, huh, Jimmy? Use diplomacy on some guy who don even speak the language with the AK pointed at your head? When that happens I'm gonna let him pop you and then waste him!) I would willingly do it because this here country (America) has given me so much and my life is next to nothing compared to the freedom of millions of other ppl.

Secondly which armed service would you go out for? Me its gonna be Army try for the Airborne, be a paratrooper, jump out of a perfectly good plane to pop some heads! OHHHH YEEEAAAAAHHH!!!! Anyways what do you think.

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's great that you seem to be willing to serve your country and actually earn the rights and privliges you have as an American. BUT, it's not all about killing people. Even in the Infantry. It's not the stereotyped, movie image of killing anyone and everyone. That just kind of gets on my nerves.

·
Registered
302 Posts
i would, but i would only want to be two different things:

1. A sniper
2. some kind of technical engineer to set up computer networks ect...

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Unicorn said:
It's great that you seem to be willing to serve your country and actually earn the rights and privliges you have as an American. BUT, it's not all about killing people. Even in the Infantry. It's not the stereotyped, movie image of killing anyone and everyone. That just kind of gets on my nerves.
i no wut u mean, a bunch of my friends actually want to go to war and im just like shut the fuk up cuz war is hell except worse and it is nothing like the movies make it out to be. but i would most definately serve my country if it was needed. i would want to be a sniper or a fighter pilot or a recon pilot but i would never want to be in infantry

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Well if I were called I probably would, but I know what this is going to turn into, a bunch or Anarcist saying they wouldnt and saying how much of a conspiracy america is. But I mean, millions and millions of people have already died to keep this country free. And nothing would be scarier than the revoultionary war cuz they fought napolien (sp?) style , they lined up right next to eachother and shot. THat would be scary. But now war is kinda like woodsball.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
what helped us in the revolutionary war was guerilla warfare which back then was considered dishonorable, but hey, theres no rules in love and war

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I see what your all sayin, you think that I'm a gung ho guy and I'm doin it just to blow ppl away and get massive amounts of women, well I'm not. Want to be airborne because I can shoot, I'm not good at much else, so I can be military or a profesional killer, I like doin stuff legally so I think I'll go for the military.

As for the anarchists, screw 'em, let them come, they got a right to piss and moan acout the country.

I'd also like to hear from some ppl from other countries.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i wouldnt wanna be active....prolly a weapon designer:D

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Well, I would be a SEAL or be a MP SWAT Sniper. Both very cool jobs.thumup: But, since by then I would be an Eagle Scout they would probibly stick me in an office, lol.

·
Registered
20 Posts
woo hoo go SeAL's!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
if you think about it, all of us playing paintball is just helping our country incase we ever do goto war...its almost like training when your playin:D

·
Registered
28 Posts
um. me be in the army. maybe. if i could be in the army i wanna be a navy seal sniper. or just anyone in the seals. it would be awesome. having those cool guns. jumpin outa planes. but if i couldnt pass the training you have to go through. which i would probly fail. cause on the discovery channel i saw the training process. but i would next be a airforce dude that flys like top secret planes that none of us even know about yet

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shhh Strokez, dont say stuff like that or the Oprah Nazis and Rosienauts might read and think we play just to train for like the next revoluton. Then as soon as they take our real guns they'll be able to dig in full time to p-ball and airsoft, so remember kiddies vote Republican, they'll do all they can to keep our right to bear alive.

And the Army dosnt have the Navy SEALS that would be the Navy, thats why they're called the Navy SEALS. That and I dont think SEAL teams have specific designations like sniper or assaulter, they train to do all things well.

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a slave.

Only Tyrants and Criminals need fear an armed citizen.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
No, seals have special designations. Some are trained specifically on certain guns, others are demolitions experts, there are even radio communications guys (my uncles old job)

·
Registered
28 Posts
whoever said the seals dont have special designations is dumb. lol. na its ok that you dont know alot. but the seals wouldnt be as good if they were just allaround good at everything. instead of awesome at one position. cause if they need alot of postitions then thell just send in more peeple

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WHat I'm sayin is they dont have specific posistions because they're trained in almost everything because they have to be proficiant in what they do which is like evrything, some are trained in more areas. I mean your mind can only hold so much info so someone else has to know somethin the rest of the team dosnt know all about.

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
crazy war story from uncle:

ok my uncle was in black hawk down(forgot the name of the mission)

anyway he was a captian for the 152nd ( i think )

ok he said that it started off like this

"the copter was loud and i was allmost peeing in my pants. i look out of our black hawk and i see total chaos with bullets going everywhere. several RPG's(rocket propelled grenades) where zooming around on the streets.... the copter pulled up about 75 ft. from the roof and we repelled down to the roof and we were imediatly going for cover... one guy got hit in the leg so we dragged him over and the doc taped him up and he kept going... we had to go down 2 floors to capture three guards for interrogation..... we go down the back end of the building and break in through the window and we got sprayed from a machine gun nest from a roof on the other street.... we took cover and returned fire for about 20 minutes..... we capture the three guards but one was in critical condition from a wound to the shoulder..... we bring them up to the roof while getting cover from the humv's..... the copter comes and we load back up and leave for the stadium to reload and go back in.. ...... well it turnes out we didnt have to go back and im thankfull"

from the pics and descriptions war is the worst thing... he saw people get their limbs blown off and guts spill out and people still alive with no legs

please think about this before you think that war is something to joke about

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.