Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have you ever thought of your life as a movie? would someone actually wanna go see it if it was? Some of my life would definitely be a snore fest. but some other parts would make a ****ed up movie... if i could have made a documentary of my summer, and had it from my point of view the whole time.. itd be a crazy video.. and then if the camera could see what i see some nights and give that effect to the viewer, itd be real sweet..

hmm, any of you guys live block buster movies

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
people would laugh at mine in some parts.. others would cry.. others would sigh

the theme of my documentry would be wasted youth. the effects of substance abuse on teens. What life in suburbia is really like. Mine would be the wasted youth of the middle generations.. what a generation with no depression, with no war ends up like.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
mine would be boring, people would ask for their money back by the time i was born :(

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
this talk of documentaries has made me want to make a documentary on the lives of average kids in my city/section of the city.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Master of Paint said:
It would probably be pretty funny because I do something funny as hell everyday
mine would also be funny. but funny is about it... ;0

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BALLER619 said:
you know a movie like this that was good, "kids" was the title I believe.

hmm i might have to check that out..

i definitely would like to get footage of just something things have have happened.. the depressed drunks would be good.. the coming to classes high.

the only problem is people act so different if they know a camera is on them

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bunkertime said:
thats why it's hard to make good documentrys
yeah ive always wanted to get a camera on a city bus and film people on it.. not talk to them, just film them.. like strafe down the aisle looking at the people.. but everyone would act different and pay attention to the camera which ruins the very reason i wanna film them.. the way people act on buses has always interested me.

o id like to put a camera the very back looking forward and time laspe it and show an intire route for like a day

1 - 20 of 32 Posts