Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've gotten a few items past the security.

-Jumpdrive
-Motorola Q
-1 stinkbomb (doesn't suprise me, it isn't metal)
-DS Lite charger
-And about 5 quarters

All small stuff, except for the Q, which was in a leg pocket and I didn't know. Yesterday I got the DS Lite charger by in my right hand pocket.

I find it a little scary that these got past the security, I mean, a razor is a lot smaller than a DS Lite charger, and a lot smaller than a Motorola Q.

Anyone else have similar suprises like this?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
u know those huge metal ds carriers that lok like u havea jewel or sumthin in im..i had one in my bag. i go vcaught. he told me to open up y bag and i showed him the ds case...he didnt ask to open it! just let me carry on.

http://www.psp411.com/show/product/58/0/Intec_Safe_Case.html

thats the psp one...mine is just the same but just a little but smaller

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Back in April I had to open up my luggage, dig to the bottom of everything, and pull out my can of Axe to prove it wasn't some chemical weapon.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
I actually had a thread awhile ago about having a knife in my bag on accident. Yet last time they took my bottle of water. I wanted to scream at the imbred piece of **** that I had a knife last time that they missed and that I would promise not to splash the pilots with water.

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
I think it would be cool to be one of the people who tries to come up with ways to get past security, like work for the government.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
I actually had a thread awhile ago about having a knife in my bag on accident. Yet last time they took my bottle of water. I wanted to scream at the imbred piece of **** that I had a knife last time that they missed and that I would promise not to splash the pilots with water.
I've kind of been wondering about this (not that I plan on going on a trip any time soon or anything...)

I know you OBVIOUSLY couldn't have a pocket knife with you on a plane...like in your pocket or in a carry on bag...but you could have it in your luggage that goes underneath the plane, right? You couldn't get to it, so...why not?

I've been wondering because I know a lot of people like having a pocket knife (I'm one of them). If I was going to go on a week long trip somewhere, especially like...camping or something, I'd want to be sure I could have it.

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Put it in backpack, and if it doesn't work, see if they have any inside airport security, by all the shops and such.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
DaBluedevil said:
A: Tell her to drive.
B: Tell her to cry when they get mad at her.
A: No license or permit. She'll be 19 in Dec, too...Slacker.

B: That would probably work actually. She looks like the definition of 'innocent', and if you didn't know her you'd probably guess she was like 15 or something. Not to mention she cries at the drop of a hat, and is a really good actor. I'm going to advise this route.

-Jin

1 - 20 of 26 Posts