Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
literally. My best friend jerad flipped his mustang last night. He went from a paved road to a gravel at 110 and shot into the ditch somehow. He has like a few fractured vertabre and a couple broken ribs. Hes out of the hospital. And chris his dad says the engine is still all good. Now we just need to find a new body for it. If you have never heard me talk about it before sorry. It was an awesome car. 550 horse racing god. I loved it and hope the new body looks half as good.

remeber my friend will be ok so Im not just thinking about the car.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well car isn't the the differental and everything behind the backseat got smashed to hell. Jerad is cut up pretty bad but good enough to be up and around. But it still sucks hardcore.

·
Registered
687 Posts
how'd he flip it? did he hit a rock or something?

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it was a 68 I don't feel like talk about the car really. a majority of the engine is reusable. Ill try and get pics up of the wrecked version and Im almost positive he has older pics of it. Talking to chriss after school he thinks just getting a new high quality body will work fine. Most of it will just be thrown back in. granted some parts need replacing

he went from a concrete to gravel road at about 110-120 My other friend was right behind him. He started to weave and almost regained control but the speed was too much. He kept going from side to side but was gonna go off the road. So he j braked it and swearved the opposite direction. He just barely went off the road but the ditch was deep and it rolled him upside down. He has some back trouble right now and doesn't move around much but his dad seems ok about loosing his beauty.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
my friend has a 68 gt stang. Him and his dad are thinking of selling it because they've had it for a while.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
i race with my friends around town, no fast and the furious bull****, just doing about a buck 20 down an old country road.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
street racing is gay, just go to the ****in strait away and race. glad ur friend is gonna be ok, but honesty, he is a dumb **** for goin that speed on a road he was unfamiliar with or for goin that speed at all. he is lucky as hell he is alive

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imhungry said:
street racing is gay, just go to the ****in strait away and race. glad ur friend is gonna be ok, but honesty, he is a dumb **** for goin that speed on a road he was unfamiliar with or for goin that speed at all. he is lucky as hell he is alive
its pretty easy to judge someone you don't know. Another kid had asked him to race there and didn't happen to mention it went to like a gravel mix crap. Jerad is one of the best racers I have ever seen. From what I understand he was really close to regaining control. Ill never stop racing...this is just a small stop. We just need to get a new body in the shop quick so it will be all niceified and ready for parts soon so we will have a new racer for this summer. I almost like the fact that we get to rebuild a car again. An old friend of his dad is moving to the area and offered his 68 or 69 427 super cobra...they might just buy that and hybrid it out. Aparently you have never been truely street racing. The thrill is almost as great as playing paintball. If I hadn't sold my old stang I would have given them the body and parted the engine. Some of us aren't so lucky to have a track in town. We have a huge drive just to race....I don't think so.
We still have the lincoln to race..thats a hardcore sleeper racer. People cock off soo much in there camaros and stuff untill i finish multiple car lengths up.

·
Registered
561 Posts
imhungry said:
appearently you've never been that fast have you? If you have you would know that it's a blast with the windows down, wind roaring in your ears,the yellow dashes become one solid line...bliss. Don't you agree bubba that is just a total rush once you look down and see the speedometer quickly pass the 110 mark?

I need to get me a job so I can buy me some parts for my car. lol tranny is now fixed. It was running pretty much dry on tranny fluid. I'd like to get some headers, Exhaust system, new air intake (preferbily cold air intake) with a K&N air filter ect ect

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
yes, i have been that fast. i know 2 people that almost died street racing.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know 2 people who almost died driving regular....It happens deal. granted people get hurt but its an overexagerated deal. Screw the police.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
street racing is gay, its a bunch of wanabes who cant race track so they take on grannies with their ricecreamtrucks

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i agree w/ screwing the police, but petty vandilism and arson is more fun. the strait away is much more fun neway

·
Registered
562 Posts
NYY said:
street racing is gay, its a bunch of wanabes who cant race track so they take on grannies with their ricecreamtrucks
spoken like a true 15 year old who doesn't drive yet, has never experienced street racing, and who's first car will be his grandma's hand-me-down.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts