Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well we're done campaigning here since its the day before election day. I personally probably covered 50 miles of walking these past few days dropping literature with the local candidates as well as dropping lit for some of the regional candidates and Mr. Bush. Sadly the democrats started tearing down all of our signs, so we had no choice but to do the same. I mean consider this- they pay all of their teens to drop literature, and they have about a workforce of 50. We have about 15 or so kids working for the republicans here, and we dont get payed a single penny. The most we get is a free lunch. Not only that, but word has gone around that the democrats are paying people to tear down our signs.

Anyway, anyone else really anticipating the results of tomorrows elections?

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
NYY said:
well we're done campaigning here since its the day before election day. I personally probably covered 50 miles of walking these past few days dropping literature with the local candidates as well as dropping lit for some of the regional candidates and Mr. Bush. Sadly the democrats started tearing down all of our signs, so we had no choice but to do the same. I mean consider this- they pay all of their teens to drop literature, and they have about a workforce of 50. We have about 15 or so kids working for the republicans here, and we dont get payed a single penny. The most we get is a free lunch. Not only that, but word has gone around that the democrats are paying people to tear down our signs.

Anyway, anyone else really anticipating the results of tomorrows elections?
I am! Bush and Mitch Daniels all the way!

Brandon

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wanna hear something funny? we were by a shopright today handing out papers, and this one old guy said to me "tell your local politicians to go to hell, i cant get a flu shot because of them"

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Number One N00b said:
More young people should be more politically involved. Thank you for supporting America.
if you cant vote, get people to vote for you

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
NYY U need to start a young republicans club at ur school like our school did. We pwn democrats in the most libereal city in america. Santa cruz. Republicans our outnumbered 1000:7 i belive

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
great, another generation taught that it's good to resort to doing dirty things in order to win an election. ****ing politics.

·
Registered
770 Posts
NYY we're on different sides of the fence on this election... but I do give you some mad props for being as involved as you were. You're right, if you can't vote, get others to vote for you... that's pretty strong. So yeah.. mucho respect.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
KingFikiElectra said:
NYY U need to start a young republicans club at ur school like our school did. We pwn democrats in the most libereal city in america. Santa cruz. Republicans our outnumbered 1000:7 i belive
actually im a member of one of these clubs, and there are kids in my hs that are 10x more involved than i am. Its pretty crazy trying to run against the dems since nj is such a democrat state, but its fun too.

JT- thanks, i have respect for anyone who can make an informed opinion, no matter which side they take. I have a lot of friends who want kerry to win, and i fully respect their opinions.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
just remember that you will make a lot of enemies with these types of crowds. Its loads of fun :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts