Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
Good thread...:dodgy:
I would save and buy a better gun or better gear, like HPA or a good thermal mask if you dont have em.

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
dont go ion overboard, the barrel, sure, reg, absolutly not, stock one is actually pretty good on those, no need to replace it unless it breaks, asa as long as its a on/off and trigger, ya
Reg is ugly as heck though. Id only buy an on/off ASA after i had the gear and only for the fact that i could swap it to a better marker later.
Trbo's right.
After i was pretending to be a sig hog after kaz's quote, a TON of people do this.
Now it just gets annoying.

·
Banned
14,001 Posts
Reg is ugly as heck though.
yes your right, why dont we put athletics at the top of the priority list, o wait, theres already a camp for that, its called milsim...:dodgy:

if you want to spend $40 or whatever those CPs are for the look and a reg that is only arguably better (i dont think it is once both have been properly broken in) then sure go for it, but dont expect to be able to notice any performance difference

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
I agree, Ion regs are surprisingly consistent, and they are very cheap if bought used.

Personally, if you take the reg cover off, it looks a but better, but seriously, it's fine, just has a LONG break in period (8-10 cases)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree, Ion regs are surprisingly consistent, and they are very cheap if bought used.

Personally, if you take the reg cover off, it looks a but better, but seriously, it's fine, just has a LONG break in period (8-10 cases)
isnt the cp regulator alot lighter thats just what i heard and wen u saed if you take the reg cover off it looks a but better howw do u take it off and how much but better lol

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
The Cp reg may be lighter, but you won't be able to tell the difference

Remove the reg from the marker and you should be able to just pull the reg cover off

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
yes your right, why dont we put athletics at the top of the priority list, o wait, theres already a camp for that, its called milsim...:dodgy:
I'm moderately certain you meant aesthetics. Since I'm pretty sure we DO put athletics near the top of our lists since our favored sport requires you to do a lot of running with gear on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts