Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I havent been on pbf in a really long time, as most could tell. The only reason I logged on was to get a link to that one site anythingxtreme.com, and I noticed my name was green, I was surprised I didnt think I earned it. But anyways what has happened in my absence, anyone die or become a well-known public figure? How are my bros been, fiki(is it still hip to have the "viva la fiki" thing in the signature), dave(still drinking that milk I hope), fernando (saw your country ass at HB AGAIN), Nick I see you every know and again but I dont know if you got a new name and are posting again. I do know that nick is booming with stealth-Media and is hooking up with major paintball productions, sucks people have to be childish on a flat glowing box with words on it. But times have changed as I can see, lots of new members tons of new paintball stuff happening. Anyone ever go pro like they said they were? bye pbf.

edit: how do I change the color to this thing, its making my eyes hurt, also did pbf make a deal with devry university because everyword I go roll over is trying to sell me something.

edit times 2:
Havent been doing nothing in my tardyness

its cool when your friend owns a paintball company. SMPFTW

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
You didn't earn the green name, lawlz.

They just setup these special lounges under the regular lounge for people who have been here for a while. They added ban log, and that's about it.

You can't change the name, your an Elite member now.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
invision thanks I love my jersey, kant think thanks for the update I think im finaly caught up. Matrix I remember you also so the cookie transaction counter-cancels itself, and I had a cookie ready to ship to now i cant :(. I dont know if I will stay a regular again because pbn is so much better (you all know its true, maybe not for making a *****in sandwhich and posting pics to gloat to everyone about) but for selling stuff and keeping up with the tourney scene and Pb news pbn is where its at. We shall see. Thanks for the love guys.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
i remember you, wheres that empire girl that was always in your sig though? :) good to see you back, for now that is. just be like me, be on both. why not?

werent you armenian? thats why you and fiki got along so well?

oh and one last thing, send me some stuff from that friend with the company? :dodgy:

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Omgz... I was going to buy your huge stack of pb magazines.

But you're right nation > here for selling guns and ****.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Andy, I heard about how you crashed your car. Don't do that again.

Fiki is busy getting ready for college and having sex with his girlfriend, last I heard anyways. Milk has started to give me gas, but I still drink it.

I'll be at PSP LA, come chill with me, bring the little one (nick).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts