Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used a program called litestep to change my theme. Now I tried to change my theme and it only lets me ctrl alt delete to open a new program. I can see my background but no items..my right click doesn't work either. If anyone can help at all leave a message here or on aol. help if you can.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha heres a fun game...can't get into the theme creator...other wise I sure would. I can pretty much do everything on my computer I just have to go through the run in my ctrl alt delete...very annoyed and pissed.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
If you can get to your control panel then you might be able to uninstall it from there using the add/remove programs thing......other than that, idk

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually did just like you suggested only before I read it..thanks fot the help. Its good cause I still want to put my paintball theme in on xp? any ideas?

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
to get the theme, for the background open the image, right click, and click set as background. If you have like a new paintball trash can or whatever i forget how to change that....

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OH neat...so you just
set the back ground and my entire theme will load...except not...anyone who knows what they are talking about?

·
Registered
230 Posts
I suggest you throw ur computor in the gutter and get off your fat lazy bum and play outside before your life passes you by!!

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Bubbajr. said:
OH neat...so you just
set the back ground and my entire theme will load...except not...anyone who knows what they are talking about?
no i said you can change your background but i forget how to change the icons.....sorry for trying to help...

·
Registered
740 Posts
Bubbajr. said:
OH neat...so you just
I once used Litestep. And immediately after I installed it, I reformatted my computer. I hated the damn thing. I will look for instructions on how to uninstall it. 'Till then, good luck.

·
Registered
102 Posts
go into safe mode....
delete it either manually using expoler from their...or if the ****ty program has a uninstaller do that...then while in their just turn crappy themes off coz they suck...and check your mouse mapping..to see if mouse1 has turned into some other the open...and change it back..and hey your done, then never ever under any reason get anything that makes your desktop into a annoying background thing...they use up far to much processer power and are ****e (veiw as a web page option uses up 25% of your systems power no matter what system u have...so u turn your 2000 mhz machine into a 1500 one)

·
Registered
561 Posts
where did you get your paintball theme?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts