Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
that is RE-DONKEY DICULOUS! thank god i live in ohio where that would be completely legal. i kind of got angry after reading that, his life is ruined over absolute bull****

D

·
0 Posts
that's seriously ****ed up. That girl is a ****ing retard, as much so as the law. She gets drunk and spreads her legs.. the guys get ****ed.. what a whore.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I found it funny that his attorney's name is B.J..

But the rest of it I found sad. I really hope this guy gets out of there.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
that's seriously ****ed up. That girl is a ****ing retard, as much so as the law. She gets drunk and spreads her legs.. the guys get ****ed.. what a whore.
the thing is she didnt even spread her legs, just opened her mouth....

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I say we at PBF break him out of prison, create him a new identity and split the money with him...

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Don't tape anything you wouldn't show to your mother.
Same for writing it down.

The only things that matter are the ones they can prove you did.

But at any rate, the other three charges were dropped, but not this one. 'Sup with that?

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
holy ****! a misdemeanor for intercourse but a felony for a bj? BULL****!
seriously, what the f***?!

that's just insane! i cannot believe he's never going to have his life because that b**** lied and said she was raped at first... it obviously proved that she was willing and... blah that just pissed me off...

I got about half way down and just got pissed off and had to stop reading.
yea, me too.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
can someone find out where i would send a letter i want to get to him? i would really like to write this kid. he has to need some support in his position

·
Registered
580 Posts
can someone find out where i would send a letter i want to get to him? i would really like to write this kid. he has to need some support in his position
I totally agree. I wrote an e-mail to the writer and I got in response an address to sign a petition. Plz sign
Why is Genarlow Wilson in Prison?

I have also contacted his lawyer hoping to get an address of the prison or someone who would be able to give him letters some of us would like to send to him.

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
thats complete bull****.. so if the girl did it. then he shouldnt be there she was willing i mean wtf. If this **** didnt happen we would prolly see him playin nfl now

1 - 20 of 22 Posts