Votes: 18 81.8%
  • Guild Wars

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
MMO's suck imo, and they shouldn't be called rpg's. The only true element of an rpg in them are the items and levels. You really aren't playing much of a role when you do things in groups all the time and the story is basically non-existent and regenerative.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
I played wow for 3 months, all of the activation codes shoplifted by friends. None of them had computers that could run wow, so I ended up with getting the subscription.

I played GW first but i liked WoW more just because there were people everywhere, not in just each town. the problem with wow was that I can't afford to spend $15/mo on something that i don't have the time to dedicate my life to like so many users of it do.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I play WoW.. it's pretty fun.

I don't like spend all my time on it though.. I haven't logged in in like 4 days I think.

It's something fun to do when I'm not doing anything else though.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
I think everyone can agree that WOW beats out GW. The only argument against it is cost and the people that play WOW.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
I peeled myself away from Wow just over a month ago and I'm finding myself being pulled back into it with the expansion due to be released in just over 24 hours. I have 3 level 60 characters two of which have raided up to and including the majority of Naxxramas.

I was more interested in GW at first, mainly because it was free and I got into the beta events which was cool but wow went live first so I got into it.

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
i stopped playing mmo's after d2...

but i've always loved 'hacking' characters and etc, so when my friend set me up with some hexidecimal program to edit his character... i had a lot of fun...

it almost made me want to play the game to see what else i could do... but i decided i'm just too damn lazy...

is that bad that i'm too lazy to play a game?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts