Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so tonight was supposed to kick ass.

I was going to go to a friend's party, get drunk and have a good time. Not happening.

Then I was going to hang out with my ex, get a little naughty, but now she's mad at me.

Then I was going to go to Spring Show for Drillteam at my school, but don't have a ride.

So my conclusion is, I'm on the computer tonight..

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Did you break a mirror, walk under a ladder, or have a black cat walk in front of you?

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
lol if you waited to later than 9:04 to have a great night... it might of been believable lol... and im here, on the comp also.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
128shot said:
Did you break a mirror, walk under a ladder, or have a black cat walk in front of you?
omfg i just remembered its firday the thirtneeth... now i know why

·
Banned
5 Posts
Ohh...My..God...I have had bad luck all day. D'd a Test, dumb people came over to visit, had to ruin my weekend to volunteer (forced to).

Friday the 13th sucks ass

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
thus why i stayed home on today.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kat my whole month has been ****ty. My birthday sucked, I broke my wrist and collar bone, I've been stabbed in the back, etc.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
literally stabbed?

if so, i must ask, how eerie was it?

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
**** dude that reminds me, I've saved money for buying you birthday grips, so I need to call you when I'm there to tell you the selection.

Well I'm gonna have a good night. I'm gonna hang out with my friend who I haven't seen in ages and probably get blazed with my new tiki one hitter, its hella tight, I carved it out of bamboo today, its probably more like a 2-3 hitter, but still good stuff.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
Kat my whole month has been ****ty. My birthday sucked, I broke my wrist and collar bone, I've been stabbed in the back, etc.

I'm sorry things have been ****ty for you, but you're not the only one going through crap and you should try to remember that.....I know that sounds really *****y, but right now I'm not in the mood to have sympathy for anyone.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
No love, all hate.

Screw you too buddy.

i'm just kidding...

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Aggression said:
Thanks for belittling us.
I'm not belittling anyone, I'm being truthful. I'm not saying everyone's lives don't have complications or problems, but don't come on an internet forum and expect people to feel sorry for you, because you don't get to go out on a friday night. (I know now, there's more to it, but when he made the thread I didn't.)

I can't remember the last time I went out on a friday night and I'm not ****ing whining about it. It's called life, it can be unfair and pretty damn ****ty sometimes. Get used to it, it doesn't necessarily get better as you get older.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.