Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
No, they won't stop making ppl pay for it. This is because of the amount of maintenence required to keep it up. Every tuesday they actually close down all the servers and do maintenence on them for about 10 hours. But once you start playing and realize the amount of work they have to constantly put into it, it doesn't seem so wrong.

Besides, you get the first month free and 15 a month really isn't that bad because a month passes slower than it seems. I mean it seems like I have had the game forever, but I have only been charged once.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that with the amount you will play it, 15 a month doesn't seem bad.

·
Registered
153 Posts
get a job at mcdonalds hahaha my mcdonalds hires at 14 i dont know about the ones around you. anywho i want that game too....but i think i will jus keep playing diablo 2 for now.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
who the hell is leroy?!? On gphoria it said he was the best online gamer. also, I heard that u can pay with a game card or something...tell me how that works plz

°£↕☼Üÿ▲τêφ♀

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
its sort of like how i paid the $50 for 1 year of xbox live, and (well when i get my xbox back) i play it everyday for 2-5 hours...and it has already paid itself off, and i have only been playing for about 2 months

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
They were at an endgame instance that only the highest lvl ppl in the game can get into, and he ran in without the rest of his grp and made everyhone die.

But in terms of payment, if y ou can't do Credit Card, you can buy prepaid game cards. You have to buy one everyone 2 months and they cost $30 a piece.

And BC, is it really that big of a problem to come up with $5 in a month's time? Just like return pop bottles or something.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
WoW should come with a warning label:

"WARNING: This game is a life killer. You will become paler than Casper due to lack of sunshine, all your friends will leave you because you never cmoe out of your room, your parents will forget your name because you only play WoW, and your girlfriend will start banging other guys because you pay more attention to your lvl 57 Rogue gnome frozen archaic warrior than you do to her."

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
WoW should come with a warning label:

"WARNING: This game is a life killer. You will become paler than Casper due to lack of sunshine, all your friends will leave you because you never cmoe out of your room, your parents will forget your name because you only play WoW, and your girlfriend will start banging other guys because you pay more attention to your lvl 57 Rogue gnome frozen archaic warrior than you do to her."

Or you could just...not play that much...

I play this game but only play a few hrs a week now because of everything I have going on.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts