Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright. Outside theres a raccoon stuck inside my trashcan and it aint gonna get out. Theres no lighting over there and I can't see ****

Im worried because I have cats outside.. I called the police department his advice was to go out there with a broom and knock it over. i went outside and was greeted by a few other of his friends. I call them back. Sorry, nothing we can do, just dont go outside. I explained I had pets outside. Nothing we can do, call animal control in the morning. If they can get in, they can get out..

What a dick. my dads no ****in help.. what should i do

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Get a flashlight and the broom, go outside, be loud and 'scary' to get rid of the other raccoons, tip over the trash can, get inside, observe. thumup:

Remember, they're much more afraid of you than you are of them. Unless they're rabid, they won't try to mess with you. Of course, if they are rabid, you're screwed. :hug:

-Jin

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exactly dude, if i knew theyd just run away and id be set then id have no fear

but rabies.. scary

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and i dont got a flashlight or ****

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinking about using a bowling ball and knockin the cans over

or getting a hose and drowning it

lazyness prevails

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mission accomplished. i built up some balls.. and ran up and knocked it over.. it was a little disoriented and ran towards me and i was like ****. but then it realized it was and ran the other way

whew

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
PBNewbie69 said:
Alright. Outside theres a raccoon stuck inside my trashcan and it aint gonna get out. Theres no lighting over there and I can't see ****

Im worried because I have cats outside.. I called the police department his advice was to go out there with a broom and knock it over. i went outside and was greeted by a few other of his friends. I call them back. Sorry, nothing we can do, just dont go outside. I explained I had pets outside. Nothing we can do, call animal control in the morning. If they can get in, they can get out..

What a dick. my dads no ****in help.. what should i do
Wait... Is this a joke?

Seriously though... They are raccoons.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
BAURblades said:
Wait... Is this a joke?

Seriously though... They are raccoons.
dude raccoons are vicious! they have huge claws and teeth and they have a short temper....dont wanna mess witht them

haydenb08 said:
dude this is a paintball forum... just splat those ****ers
qft was was gonna say that

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You guys are acting like a baby bunny was trapped in my trash can.

its a raccoon. they might not be vicious by nature. but they can be. especially when theyre freightend and stuck inside a trash can.

either way its over with thank god

·
Registered
504 Posts
You got a gun or somethin'? Well, that is if you want to kill it, which you might if it has rabies. Or D Smalls has a nifty thing about running them over. You could have thrown fire crackers at it. It's always fun to throw explosives at animals..

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Get a hose and start filling that trash can.

Best case scenario, racoons know how to swim, and he climbs out safely with nobody getting bitten.
Worst case scenario, he drowns and you have to clean up a dead, wet animal

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Seatbelt said:
And get paintball more bad publicity for paintball. " Man goes to jail for paintball related animal cruelty".
anyone get how this is animal cruelty? im pretty sure it would just be scaring off some racoons. some people worry too much. Now if he shot it a whole ton of times and let it in the road after repeatedly shooting it then maybe, but just to scare it off, no.

and you should have gotten creative with getting rid of it. Put the lid on the can and then moved it onto the neightbors doorstep and rang the doorbell

1 - 20 of 32 Posts