A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this kid in my lunch today punched a girl in the face

·
Registered
949 Posts
thats pretty scary. Even if the girl weighed 300 pounds and was butt ugly I would still go beat up the guy. You just don't hit a girl. Ok, maybe if she was hot I would beat up the guy.:)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, the girl is kind of easy but a butterface, but she kicked his chair. He threw ketchep on her, so she slapped him with ketchup on her hand so he punched her. The kid is pretty big and strong though, been wrestling and lifting for like 8 years.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i would have kicked the**** out of the kid, even if i didn't know the girl. my friend got kicked out of his oldschool because some upper classmen hit this freshman chick and my buddy knocked him out w/ one punch. stuff likethat is unexceptable. o, he used to post on here, lilfitz, i don't think he does much nemore

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
**** if i was getting smacked around woth catsup by a girl i would knock her ass out. u want equal rights? i will give you equal rights

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Power_House406 said:
**** if i was getting smacked around woth catsup by a girl i would knock her ass out. u want equal rights? i will give you equal rights
ahahahahha i was just reading stuff from that maddox site and that;s exactly like something he'd say!

·
Registered
274 Posts
sniperboy said:
tat is just wrong, it doesn't matter if the girl was strong enough to knock you out in 3 punches, you just don't hit a girl
Tell me, if a girl had a gun pointed to your head or a knife to your throat, would you attempt to hit her or would you just let her kill you? I'd beat the **** out of her. But anyways, in this case, he could have handled the situation in a better way.

·
Registered
274 Posts
LOL! Speaking of hitting girls, my cousin (a girl) and I just got into a slapping contest. I think I lost.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Well it's true if they want equal rights they ought to be able to take a punch and they shouldn't be able to hide behind that "I'm a girl, I can beat the tar out of you but if you lay a finger on me I'll sue you bastard." It's still not right to hit someone and all but she kinda had it comming, she expects that she's invincible because she's a skank so obviously no man would risk hitting her for fear of losing skanks rights, I feel a rant comming on.

·
Banned
487 Posts
Power_House406 said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA omg thats goin in teh siggy P.S. "Ketchup" lol

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
Junket said:
LOL! Speaking of hitting girls, my cousin (a girl) and I just got into a slapping contest. I think I lost.
Well you want to know why you lost? Your a sissy. Just joking with ya:p

·
Registered
678 Posts
heheh...you were beat up by a girl hahahahaha. LETS ALL LAUGH AND POINT AT THE LOSER THAT GOT BEAT UP BY A GIRL... HAHA;) :D :p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts