Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
get some sleep. if you were gonna learn anything you would have learned it a long time ago. Its more about muscle memory if you are gonna learn it you got to pay more attention and put more work into it.

good luck.

·
Registered
348 Posts
dont stop moving and keep hand control...but at the same time be smart

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Slap him in the face.

·
Registered
849 Posts
one that works well with me is:

if ur on ur hands and knees and the guy is ontop of u and hes got his arms around ur middle, wrap your arm around the elbow of his arm that is on the other side of u that his body is on. your elbow should be just above his elbow. then tuck in and pull his arm. he should come over top of your body and land on his back more or less. then pin him from then on

·
Registered
292 Posts
N8ive_Snoborder said:

if ur on ur hands and knees and the guy is ontop of u and hes got his arms around ur middle, ... he should come over top of your body ... then pin him from then on
:rofl
wow... i dont think that wrestling is for gays or anything, but if you all talk like that... well i can see where that idea came from.

anyway dude good luck.

·
Registered
626 Posts
N8ive_Snoborder said:

if ur on ur hands and knees and the guy is ontop of u and hes got his arms around ur middle, wrap your arm around the elbow of his arm that is on the other side of u that his body is on. your elbow should be just above his elbow. then tuck in and pull his arm. he should come over top of your body and land on his back more or less. then pin him from then on
The Fatty Roll FTW!!1!one!1
I use that constantly. Most good wrestlers can predict it pretty well though.

One idea for the future, is to chain-wrestle. Prepare multiple moves in a row. If a sit-out doesn't work, then back to your base, and do it again, and start mixing it up. Make them wonder what's coming next and make them keep up with you.

Also be glad is was a "large male african american" and not a "large female african american" :dodgy:

ps: Guys dont try and start **** with stuff like "Use your penar". If you have a problem GTFO

·
Registered
920 Posts
Oh yea head and arm is fun to counter. Half's are always good, granted everybody knows them, but if you use it right, it will work good.

Also, we have a move here called the eagle. If the guys is say, shooting in on you, sprawl, then with you above him, put him in a headlock under your arm with your palm on his chin. Then hook your other arm elbow to elbow with his, and push your arm back so it is at where his hip pocket would be. Then just drive into him and flip him onto his back. Works like a charm.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts