Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who here wrestles at their school or in a leauge? I'm not talking about that stuff you see on tv, i'm talking about pro-wrestling. Post your favorite legal move below and instructions/explanitory on it.

O

·
0 Posts
I like the chair slam. You pull the guy aside the ring and then get your bud who they've been filming all night to help you. Your bud keeps him at bay with trash talk about how he did the guys girlfriend. Then you grab a chair (preferably just sitting there) and then sneak up behind him. After coming up on him, watch out for anyone who might randomly come. Stories are a big part to pro wrestling. Then what you do is nail the guy in the back of the head. If you do it correctly, you can knock him out. If dont with lots of practice you can either put him in a coma or on a good day..kill him. Dude, pro wrestling is soo great.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
I think he means real wrestling, like Greco-Roman wrestling. The kind they did in the nude. ;0

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Ahmadi6490 said:
Who here wrestles at their school or in a leauge? I'm not talking about that stuff you see on tv, i'm talking about pro-wrestling. Post your favorite legal move below and instructions/explanitory on it.
Could legal be more bold?

Just for reference, pro=TV amateur=school/league

·
Registered
698 Posts
I wrestle, You were asking about different moves. There are a whole bunch variations of a takedown: single leg, double leg, high crotch, and the lift. Then the pins: cradle, grapevine. Other non-pin/takedown moves: half nelsons and many different arm holds. Do you wrestle?

My favorite move is probably the cradle (or the grapevine - another good pinner)- When you grab someone around the back of their leg and the back of their neck and pull them together as you roll them on their back, while keeping your two legs around his other free leg, to keep it from moving. It's a pinning move, so is used a lot, a whole bunch of people like it.

·
Registered
698 Posts
No one gets ringworm anymore, at least not at my school. The mats are cleaned after every practice, so you won't get it from there. When someone has it, they can't wrestle until it's gone, so you won't get it from them. Only about one person gets it a year for about 2 weeks and then it's gone.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
that's only if someone sees it. if someone has it and nobody sees it, then it could be easily spread

·
Banned
794 Posts
wrestling is discusting. all it is are two men wearing a 1 peice tight ass suit with nothing under it grabbing each other in the forbiden place. Plus there all sweaty and hairy and ughh! Before my basketball practice I had to watch the heavyweights wrestle :yikes :sly: ;0 :looking

·
Registered
94 Posts
snub ride,
im also a big fan of tilts n the half

·
Registered
698 Posts
Obviously the heavyweight are not the sexiest guys you've ever seen, but you get used to wearing the suit after a while, and you get over your sexuality problems. I felt the same way my freshman year, and about a month in, I had no problems with it. It's a lot of fun.

·
Registered
807 Posts
spladel
you wrap around one leg with you leg and lace your arm around the other one
you then pull the legs away from eachother their shoulders should be on the mat and their head should be on ur abs

need any help with ne moves just pm me
ive been wrestling for 11 years

·
Registered
65 Posts
Its kinda fun to watch your coach put your teamate in the banana split for cracking on him.....HEEEHEEE

·
Registered
65 Posts
My fav. move is a "double ankle pick"
you have to be fast to do it
first you beat your opponent on the head a little then your dive in for what is knid of like a lower leg double-leg takedown...you grab your opponents ankles and rip backwards and trip'em

Note: I said opponent because now girls can wrestle with the guys

1 - 18 of 18 Posts