Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have to write a short story for history (dont ask why) and i cant think of anything to write about.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it basically has to be a creative, historical-fiction that ties in with french history during 1830-1890.

basically it has to tie into one of the sections in the chapter of our textbook about this time period.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if you guys give me any story idea then ill be able to incorporate it into the history

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
People in monkey suites carrying pods around...Actually you shouldn't use that...

·
Registered
785 Posts
Personal Narrative?
Easy, Think of yourself as a child in the middle of the French Revolution. Write the story like a diary will let you jump forward to an important event. Add witty stuff to show voice like, "Today, i forget to get water, good thing we still had some at home."

OR you can be like.. a soldier.. politician...

open topics rock!

My essay topic in history today was. "How did the concept of Manifest Destiny effect Foreign and Domestic Policy in the United states in the 1840s-1850s."

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i already decided on making a story about a 16 year old kid who wants to enroll into the army during the Crimean War until he realizes how horrible the war is and so on.

it was either that or the monkeys with pods....so you can see how tough my choice was

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Phantom13 said:
Nyy, this is hard to say but...you are my shining star.

"baby you are my shining star"
xoxoxo

and fastecho- thats allright im almost done writing it already

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well someone should have told me to wear a condom because writers block is apparently a sexually transmitted disease

phantom you f***ing liar

1 - 17 of 17 Posts