Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about writing a book, and now that I have a 5 hour trip to santa barbera, then 3 hours to san fransisco, and 8 hours back, I think now is the best time to start writing. What should it be about? Characters? Plot? Story Lines? Help me out yo. Im leaving thursday.

D

·
0 Posts
totally up to you.. id just start writting and see what happens then build on that.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
you cant just improvise a book, you have to plan everything out and then change things as you go along if you have to

·
Registered
61 Posts
How about writing about a paintballing writer on a long trip with nothing to write about? Just keep a journal of who you run into along the way. Or ask a bunch of people you meet the same question and see how they respond.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
good idea p-town, ill ask a bunch of people the same question like:

"What effect do you think paintball has on todays young youth?"

or something that sounds interesting.

But yeah I have been thinking about writing a book for a while just never had time really. I want it to be a scary mystery book about something like school shootings and kidnappings where you don't know the ending till...well the end damn it.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
make sure when you write, elborate on a though or idea.. use alot of detail.. or else ur book will be 20 pages..

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
fantasy novels usually work out pretty well, some say it allows for more creative writing, while i beg to differ....

just write on a subject you know, that usually works best, or just look around you and just let ideas flow through your head...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Suicidal_Brick said:
good idea p-town, ill ask a bunch of people the same question like:

"What effect do you think paintball has on todays young youth?"

or something that sounds interesting.
That's what I was thinking. Let me know when you make millions and the book gets on Oprah's list, or vice cersa. I want my cut. Actually i was thinking a book about a group of woodsballers who get evil and start plotting bad stuff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts