Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some gear for D day, 2 of our guys dont have HPA tanks yet and I have been trying to convince one of them for a few years to get a 4500psi tank, he is currently going to "just settle" for a 48/3k again

I am hoping to find 2 4500psi tanks in hydro and 2 hoppers, hoppers dont have to be anything special, eye force, old halos or even ricochets for around $200

hell, if someone is willing to "rent" a 4500psi tank to me I would consider that as well.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
If you want, I'm selling a 45/45 CF tank for $45 shipped. It's near the end of it's life, 3.5 years left until 15 and needs destroyed. Pure Energy regulator, with the low pressure spring. Not really worth it due to the cost of shipping (selling it $35 local), but if you get desperate.

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
deal pending from PBN, the same guy that sold us Ian's etek has 2 68/45s (one currently being hydroed, the other with a born date of 2014) , a B35 and a eye force he is selling to me for $230 shipped and paypalled

Ill keep you guys in mind if nothing else, not sure the 45/45 would work though miller, LP spring wouldnt work for these guys

1 - 4 of 4 Posts