Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok first of all I'm new to the forum and new to paintball. I played for the first time on thursday and now I'm hooked. Thing is I don't have alot of money to spend on a gun. All I want is something that is accurate and reliable. I would like to spend no more than $140 and get everything I need: gun, co2, hopper, and a mask.

Agian I'm new and any info would be nice.

-jake

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey i have a tippmann m98 awesome accurate gun best gun for beginners but ive "out grown it" if u no wat i mean its got a mask and hopper and i tink i have a co2 lying around so its ready to shot its got sum updrades (duoble trigger new barrle and 6 postion stock) sell to u for 130

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have got a tippman 98 custom...with a dye excel barrel, an electric hopper, and a 20oz co2 tank. ALso a red drop forward if u want it and also u will get a mask. BAsically you get an entire set for $140. and as far as reliable goes, you can't get much more reliable than a Tippmann.
-Let me know

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Got a 2005 Spyder Imagine.
Dye Stickies
Venturi bolt mod (makes for better efficiency)
Trinity Twisting feedneck
Shocktech Low Pressure Chamber

PM me for price.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
martix_agent said:
shoulda waited man. i got a black pre '04 imagine, a pack w/ pods, and a 9oz co2 tank

for only $120
No big deal I'm happy w/what I got. $140 with tax for a 98 custom power pack aint bad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts