Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to purchase a few more Tippmanns for use when I go out with friends that don't own a marker. All guns must be in working condition with no major damage or need very minor repairs (think o-rigns, feeder necks, and the like). Missing parts (such as a barrel or ASA) are fine as long as they aren't internals.

I will also consider non-working Tippmanns as project guns as long as the price is right.

Will consider most all Tippmanns, but specifically looking for 98 Customs and an SL-68 II. Looking to spend $50 to $85 shipped per gun, but let me know what you have.

Please post or PM me with details, including pictures if possible, and a shipped price. I prefer PayPal and am verified with a confirmed shipping address. Pictures are worth a thousand words.

Thanks.

-Mike

·
Registered
534 Posts
i have a tippmann 98 custom for sale, it has a smart parts all american barrel, xpansion chamber, a gold to green paintjob, polished internals, and a check it unimount. i can get you pics if your interested, just pm me

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM/IM sent to both of you... still looking for more markers.

-Mike

·
Registered
193 Posts
My friend has a Tippman 98 custom with a Dye Excel barrel, a red drop forward and a smoked electric hopper for $120...but if that is too much, just give me ur best offer
-Let me know, the price is negotiabal

1 - 8 of 8 Posts