Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is going to be my first gun, just list any guns and plz leave a pic. and plz try and keep the cost at around 500 or under

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
zerot17k said:
thats a gay offer at least let him get a good fast gun
Don diss members when your new you little ****. All these new kids thing they are the balls. And I offered him a good price unlike you 350 for an upped ion. Good luck getting 250 on it kid. gah damn

·
Banned
26 Posts
Twistedpain said:
Your right im not gonna fight over the internet. go ask mommie for money.
nah id rather ask ur mother for money seeing that shes just one of my hoes. and dude dont try and talk s*** over the net cause ur not a man untill u say it to my face ur just one of those fags who sit in front of their comp. all day and jackoff cause u cant get a girl. and if i yea pics r on my thread.

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
zerot17k said:
nah id rather ask ur mother for money seeing that shes just one of my hoes. and dude dont try and talk s*** over the net cause ur not a man untill u say it to my face ur just one of those fags who sit in front of their comp. all day and jackoff cause u cant get a girl. and if i yea pics r on my thread.
You're the one talking ****, you little ****ing prick. Shut the **** up. My Ion is much better than yours... but I'm not gonna get more than 300 for the gun, and you're asking 50 bucks MORE for like $400 less in ups????

What the hell?

Why dont you stop trying to act cool and leave, you're the reason I hate PBN, most of them are dumbass flamers.

·
Banned
26 Posts
M98Man said:
You're the one talking ****, you little ****ing prick. Shut the **** up. My Ion is much better than yours... but I'm not gonna get more than 300 for the gun, and you're asking 50 bucks MORE for like $400 less in ups????

What the hell?

Why dont you stop trying to act cool and leave, you're the reason I hate PBN, most of them are dumbass flamers.
is that the best u got. what r u defending ur gay lover now. "why dont u stop tryin to act cool and leave"lol...LMAO... omg oo ur funny. just know that this is online and itd be different if u were in my face. soo u stfu and go play with urself like u usually do. ***

·
Registered
101 Posts
lol so any interest on the pimp? i know theres a little bit of distraaction with these 2 dumb bitches tryin to mouth off to eachother...."trying"

1 - 20 of 49 Posts