Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like it says in the title, looking for any speed ball type marker within the 500-800$ range. Iam a serious buyer who just recently got back into paintballing since my ancient autococker had way more problems than usual and i need a gun i dont have to worry about breaking every weekend. PM me with links to where your selling it and i will look at it. Just to clarify for anyone reading i will look at any serious offers within the specific range.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm forgot I made this account :) lol I can post pics if cocker if you want will sell it asap and still looking for a marker! Post it or pm me

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got a Planet Eclipse EGO11 with upgraded bolt from a CSL. The gun is in mint condition and works flawlessly maybe shot 2000 paintballs out of it at the most. It comes with case,spare parts kit,all o rings for gun,allen wrenches,gun oil,manual and barrel condom. Im also throwing in a pure energy 4500 psi tank with a red and black tank pad to match the gun. Im asking $850.00 for everything that includes shipping.Can work on the price a little

1 - 7 of 7 Posts