Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i have a rca lyra 20gb mp3/video player it has a 3.5" lcd color screen . Got it last year for 450 , selling for 300+ obo includes a universal battery pack that has 4 high qulity nim cells that makes the battery life about 5-10 hous depends on if you listin to music or watching a movie , It comes loaded with 2 head phones, stock ones and new ones , Also if the price is right i can include a portable 2 speaker system that pumps out quite alot of power . Also The Lyra can recorded Video audio Via Line in which is included , Also i can add in a adaptor that lets you Attach the lyra to any VHS Hand held Video recorder you can recorded onto the lyra without a tape "converts to pc basicly" Then from the lyra onto your pc , or use it on your tv . Its a really good device , Also 500+songs loaded on it , And 11 + movies Can get names if your intrested . Also I am selling a PS2 with network adaptor and 2 controls and +games and memory card make offers . Also Ontop of what the person wants to trade i can add about 260 if its a good paintball gun . Everything i am selling works fine with no problems .
EMAIL = [email protected]
Aim = nasdmxdiddy12
Msn = [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts