Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB-Automag Fully up'd - $400 to spend

Looking for a intelli frame or possible double trigger for a mag, also possible looking for a better hopper, possible a 12v revy w/ xboard or an eggy, also a lvl 10 or a xvalve
Email -- [email protected]
Aim -- RWNARNAR

lemmie know what you want for them, I also have a 68/3k crossfire bottle that I could part with.

-- lemmie know if you have any of these things and the price or talk to me about what you want for them.

Thanks

See post below:

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
I will soon have a benchmark 32* double trigger frame available once I get my mag back from "the shop." I would let it go cheap too.
Otherwise I have a freak back, insert and front barrel for automag (the old twistlock style) that I would be happy to part with (check for details in my "buy my stuff" link in my sig).

Medic

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorta a change of mind... sense the ups I want are about 300 new I would be interested in buying a whole new mag if anyone has, by new i mean used but new to me, looking for lvl10 and intelli atleast have up to 400 bucks all depending ule would be nice but nothing required and also gotta have an aftermarket barrel

So see my first post for contact info

Thanks post anything you got.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts