Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Wtb barrel kit

1K views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  Trbo323 
#1 ·
Starting to gear up for a big game, my father in law is looking for a barrel kit, figured I would see what you folks have

Cocker threads, 14 inch preferred

What do you got pbf?

#6 · (Edited)
#7 ·
Question on that DW, is that the 14inch cocker threads?

If it is and you are planning on selling it I have a request, I have the same one but mine is spiral ported, I've always liked straight porting over spiral, would you be willing to trade me? I'll pay shipping both ways

I'll talk to my father in law about the CP, around us we need a lot of smaller inserts and he is looking for one to prevent rolls outs on a pump. If my eyes are right the smallest back is 685?

Work up a price for the DW regardless, he may be interested in that weather you want to trade me or not

#9 ·
They did, as far as I can tell that's the "earlier" barrels, that's the only difference though until they introduced the fibur x so you can swap barrel threads

But in all reality very very few people even know that, I would not be surprised if DW got a "don't do that" letter from SP since SP owned the patent on spiral putting.

So I bet they changed it and just never advertised the change because then people would wonder why

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.