Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a Tippman Custom 98 with sniper barell, but it works alright. I also have a Spider TL. That works well too since I just fixed it. But would you be interested in either. I don't use either one and I'm trying to unload them for a fair price. I stick to a Mongoose Reincarnation. The only use they ever get is one of my friend who plays with the TL and has managed to break it twice out of three times, and guess who's stuck to figure out what he did? SO I really want to sell it. Interested?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm willing to sell the Tippman Custom 98 with barrel, hopper, mask, 12 oz CO2 tank for $120
I'll sell the Spider TL, hopper, mask, 12 oz CO2 tank, for $110

·
Registered
111 Posts
ill sell you a pmi black maxx with mask, barrel plug, gravity feed hopper, allen deluxe paintball case, and elbow. $65.00 shipped

·
Registered
323 Posts
wow your guys prices are high, $65 for a black maxx ? even if it works more like 25

I have a spyder victor, good gun. The only problem is a little leak in the steel braided hose around the x chamber, easily fixed, probly with loctite.

40 shipped but i can negiate

·
Registered
265 Posts
i got a PT extreme coming in the mail next week that i might sell, not sure yet, it needs a quick release, comes with some other stuff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts