Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts

hey if i were you i would just go down to the sporting good store and buy a tippmann 98 custom, there the best starter gun out there, and as you get better you can up grade them, i have two love them and they can match most tournament guns with the right upgrades. good luck pm me if you got any questions

·
Registered
35 Posts
hey i got a viewloader triton that i bought $130 new, i used it like 3 times, comes with gun stock barrel, 16" nightstick upgrade, and a hopper all for $80, nice little gun, hits hard, cleans well too, pretty quick for a lower end gun, but awesome. pm me ok. thanks.

·
Registered
319 Posts
ive got a 98 custom that needs some milling and paint
mask
gloves
12,16,or 20oz c02
just a gravity hopper

considering its need for paint, i will let it go fairly cheap, with aftermarket barrels

it works really well, it just looks a little ugly, which a can of primer and paint can fix easy

if your looking to spend like $150 on the gun and then buy tank/hopper/gear:
PB starter package LNIP black ION/Vlocity/50-3000 - PbNation
for the gun, mask, hopper, gloves, stock barrel, sawed off barrel, and a green ( i think 32*) i can do $80? i can add a dye 14" boomstick for $25

so 105 shipped for all that, leaves you money to buy another hopper/paint

if your looking for a cheap electric marker take a look at my ion thread, selling all the equipment too
PB starter package LNIP black ION/Vlocity/50-3000 - PbNation

·
Registered
344 Posts
06 spyder imagine
this gun is completely stock, only used 3 or 4 times, i will sell to you for 75-80 shipped. lmk, or you can make an offer the worst i can say is no.

i also have a quantum loader that i can sell with the gun for an extra $10, and a 20oz CO2 tank that i can sell you for 10 extra... so for all its about $100 at the most, includes shipping. lmk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Spyder Xtra with everything you need to play. Jt mask, 20Oz Co2 bottle, 12" Smart Parts "teardrop" barrel and JT barrel cover, bought it for my wife, she lost interest after 2 games, spotless condition! $100 plus $10 for shipping. PM me.

·
Registered
559 Posts
look in my sig, 250

·
Registered
32 Posts
spyder sonix pro

j&j ceramic barrel 14 inch
12 oz. co2
java mask
stock barrel
parts thing it came with
barrel pug
gravity hooper unopened never used

plz pm me ill give u a decent price

·
Registered
344 Posts
yeah i know, i need someone to buy my imagine though, its getting annoying just sitting there in my room.

·
Registered
32 Posts
u guys must be dumb

he hasnt even posted in his own thread since he made it

he obviously isnt checkign it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts