Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i need to buy a air tank and i egg hopper so ill give you a 98 custom with:
-flatline barrel
-r/t response trigger
-double trigger
-12oz co2
-stock tippmann loader and/or quatium electric loader 8 bps
-and i can add maybe 10 bucks
P.s Im broke becuase i just spent all my money buying an ion so now i need to get air tank and hopper for it.
heres the pics of the gun http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y1...005April013.jpg
Contacts:
email:[email protected]
AIM:unclekrck777
or you can just PM me

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
I've got two tanks for sale...seriously doubt it as I dont value tippys high, but maybe we could work somethin out.

Pure Energy fiber wrapped 45/3000....Extreme Rage cover...hydro'd last january...80 bucks

-------

Pure Energy fiber wrapped 68/3000...Dye Rhino cover...hydro'd last january...100 bucks

LMK something

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
link not working for me on pics...willing to trade ur gun for a 48/30 pure energy aluminum? send pics to [email protected] and send me a PM once uve sent them as i'll probably have forgotten about this...and ill be moving for the next week but if u want to trade my tank for ur gun (and i like how the gun looks in pics) then we'll for sure work something about....also do u have feedback? if not i think 3rd party would be best for shipping

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well if you have egg or halo to add in please i need air and hopper and i dont do third party what ever that is you ship first the trades that i do work out really well i ship very fast and do the best posible shipping so it gets to your house fast but i cant do the trade with out a hopper im hoping to get both

1 - 9 of 9 Posts