Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a Crosman 3357 .50 caliber paintball revolver. I have read that these are vintage but the one in the picture seems newer. Would love a holster and extra loaders (forget the name but you put the balls in it) will pay to ship. give me an offer. hoping to get a decent deal

Attachments

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
It isn't newer just in good shape the 3357s haven't been made since the 1980s. They aren't common but not the rarest marker around and come up for sale quite often on Mcarterbrown. A good rule of thumb is that if you want to find something rare or unusual start your search on Mcarterbrown. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Getting frustrated. nothing on there nothing on ebay. Found a guy on kijiji with one but even offer more than its worth didnt make him want to sell it. He thinks its new

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I wouldn't say years one just sold on Sunday and I think I saw two or three posted up for sale in June alone. Like I said these things aren't the rarest objects around by far partly because quite a few were made and partly because they don't use standard paintballs. If something doesn't use standard paint they are a pain to use for anything but a novelty and are usually the first markers to go up for sale when a guy needs cash or wants to cut down on the collection.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol I acually found one locally. Mint condition like not a scratch on it. Came with handle I wanted, 2 holsters, 4000 .50 cal balls and 3 'clips'

1 - 10 of 10 Posts