Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Check out the link in my sig.

I got a drop, e-frame, and I can throw in some extra spyder parts. Get me a PM and we can work something out.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Does the frame still fire though??

·
Registered
118 Posts
I got eframe off my imagine, dye sticky grips and flat trigger. all it needs is battery

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
i can sell you a whole electronic spyder clone for less than what you would pay for a kingman rocking trigger... or maybe less than an e-frame dont know what they cost

its a e rex pro, the electronic frame has 4 firing modes up to 20 bps, LCD display (kingman eframes have LEDs of different colors, this actually displays words and numbers), and the pull is much lighter than an e frame because there is no spring, the microswitch returns the trigger. i can walk this thing about 13-14 bps. polished hammer, hi flowing bolt for better effeciency, and this thing pinches paint on 95% of all misfeeds. that means instead of chopping and clogging up your gun, the bolt pins the ball between itself and the body, so you just recock the gun and dont have to worry about cleaning up a mess or losing accuracy. also comes with a pure energy reg, macroline kit, dead on drop forwards, and 14" 32* quiet riot barrel. all that for $140 shipped, or pm me and make an offer, may part out just the trigger frame as well.

oh and i have pics of everything if you want. can also include 12oz co2 tank and ricochet rhino electronic hopper.

O

·
0 Posts
I already have a deal with him guys.

BTW, I'm throwing in some Dye Sticky's on it Mint.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts