Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting back into the sport after years and years. Im not interested in entry level gear however would be interested in a mid-level electronic marker. PMR's, Some Autocockers...i don't know just throw out what you have, the price, and i live in Canada so that price would have to include shipping!

Thank you! :hug:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Piranah evo 05 with eyes

Hey i got an almost new one its usaully like 175 used but i need it gone ill give it to u for one ten and i live in canada to so maybe we can drop it off or something so just e mail me back thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have a ion with a freak barrel virtue board qev and will sell for decently cheap i also have a halo b rip drive and a pure energy 3000 psi tank. pm if interested and i have pictures or talk to me on aim at Zimbabwe13193

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a Dye DM4 (Gloss Red) with New Designs roller bearing trigger, Tadeo M6 chip, Laser eyes, CP direct Mount ASA and Dye ultralight. Shoot's perfect. Good shape. Pictures are in my sig below.
I am only asking $250 shipped for the DM4. I am also selling a 88cu4500 tank with dye cover for $75 and a used dye invision mask for $35.

DM4 - $250
Tank - $75
Mask - $35

Everything - $350

PM me if interested

1 - 11 of 11 Posts