Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
why not get a cheap victor2 pack or sonix 2006 or 2007 (by the way both are spyder's-www.spyder.tv)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sell you mine for $125.00
I have a brass eagle raider paintball gun. I have A pretty good amount of extra stuff that comes with it. Everything is in good condition. below is the list of stuff that comes with it.
I have 2 view loaders,two dye paintball masks with buit in lens and one has a visor,two pure energy co2 tanks a 12oz and and 20oz,1 belt pack that holds any size co2 tank and 4 paintball pods,I have a gear bag,the oweners manual,O rings and some other spare parts.
If you leave me your email addresse I will send you pictures of it

·
Registered
3 Posts
custom 98 with extra

I have a custom 98 with reponse trigger it comes with a physco ballistic drop, revvy, 9 oz co2 tank, teardrop barrel, evil .692 barrel, tippmann to spyder adaptor so you can use the spyder barrels, powerfeed, expansion chamber, a spyder barrel, orginal parts, 20 oz co2 tank butt, madden spring kit. your on your own for a mask 125 shipped. yea shipping free if your in the usa. if you use paypal your paying their fees. if you want pictures email me at [email protected]. if i come down on price your paying for shipping which its 25 buck to ship it anyway.

·
Registered
5 Posts
98 custom pack

hey you still looking for a gun?
I got a 98 custom that has been used 4 times
1 PROTO mask ($30 Value) with turbine fan ($50 value) to help prevent fogging
1 hopper
1 barrel cover
2 20oz tanks
hit me up if your interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts