Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a gun that was around in the $150 range or so when it was originally bought

ex. spyder electra or spyder pilot

I have Some stuff to trade along with cash

I have Tekken 6, Sprinter Cell Double Agent, Chrome Hounds, Dark Sector, Guitar Hero 2, Frontlines fuel of war, Devil May Cry 4, Condemned Bloodshot 2

Some other random stuff being:

10 2gb Kingston flash drives, Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 6000, Animal Tycoon 2, Microsoft Flight Simulator X deluxe edition, Zune cable pack (all unopened)

And of course... paypal cash

Would like to do more of a mix of cash and items, but offer away

Note, yes I know I'm new, but if you're older here with many posts, some rep, and vip, I will send out my stuff first. (Unless you trust me)

If we are both low posters with no rep around here, then I send cash, and you send items with shipping conf. and I'll ship items (if that was included in the trade)

Also note: I would like a spyder electra or spyder pilot, but I'm looking for anything around that range

So post here your gun, with pics (preferably)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the site

I have $200 paypal

But I'm not looking to spend that much, haha

$200 is fine though if it includes some stuff that i see worth it

·
No. Boston balla
502 Posts
SIG? lmk, it would be a great buy and its only $110, i can send you the vid of it shooting just lmk

·
No. Boston balla
502 Posts
Go to the pbforum one, its electric , and im not interested in any items. ca$h is king

·
No. Boston balla
502 Posts
No leaks, 110 firm

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a spyder imagine paintball gun with an e-grip, fasta hopper and more extras. It includes 2 hoppers, 2 triggers, 2 barrels... everythign else in picture. I will sell for $150.

·
Bill Daimler
166 Posts
ill sell you my mini with a 2 piece custom products barrel for 200.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts