Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Eh?
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a pair of Empire, Planet Eclipse or Dye paintball pants. I'm 5'10" and have a size 30 waist so I think I would need either a medium or small pair of pants. Looking mainly for red, black or grey pants but will consider any colour.
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
3,815 Posts
i've got 3 empire contacts. mediums. 30-36

grey 09
olive 10
black 10

while i don't feel like selling, i really can't justify having 3 pairs of pants. so... i'm putting it out there.

the grey ones have been worn twice... the olive ones worn for 2 seasons. the black ones bought used but were used for reffing by the previous owner. i've used them about 3 times.

90 for the 2010
80 for the 2009

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
I own the empire contact pants. They were a little stiff the first time I played, but after that they were alright. Some of my teammates has issues with the inside leg seam ripping. My only complaint is that A) it was rough to choose a size, as I fit between the small and mediums (I still don't know if i made the right choice) and b) the back of them has this weird, stiff part to "make your pack stick in place" that digs into you.

I bought a coat once was I was 14 or 15; I never did grow into it :(

Edit: mine must be 2011 pants, the new 2012 seems to have solved the weird mesh on the inseam that was ripping. I dunno if they solved the back problem

·
Eh?
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm the same where at my age I'm right in between a size small and medium. So I figured it would make more sense to buy big because I can grow into them. I'm 5'10" but doctors have told me I'll be around 6'4"

·
Eh?
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just got the pants today and they look and feel amazing. Really great padding in all the spots you'd want it. My only problem with them is that the little red microfiber cloth it came with was accidently sewn into the pants pocket but in the long run it doesn't really matter.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts