Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I've been looking into getting a new marker for the past little while and I'm now at a point where I actually know what I'm looking for and have the money to spend.

So, I'm looking to spend around $250, possibly more for the right marker.

I guess all I can say now is offer up.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ideally I would love to have it for this week, but unless its shipped mon/tues I cant see that happening. So I guess ASAP, just give me a timeframe. I'm sort of in the buying mood though, so I can't really say whether or not Ill still have my money. :)

An F8 would be nice though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey just gonna copy and paste this from my thread.

Hi, after a short lived paintball career I've decided to sell up due to a lack of time, money and the new paintball society at university not being as successful as we originally had hoped. All items are in a used but good condition.

PM7 (Blue/Black Fade) (Includes box, tools, spare board, etc) - £175
http://i42.tinypic.com/dw88yo.jpg

Postage can be arranged after an offer is accepted but before payment is made. Postage costs will be added to the eventual selling price but I won't try and rip you off I just want to get it all sold. Collection may be a possibility but I probably won't be able to drop items to the buyer unless they are very closeby (I live in Chelmsford, Essex).

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Solid gun. Haven't had any problems with it and its been well kept. Its the decent mid range gun and you'll be getting good value for money.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts