Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to trade for a psp with manual, charger, some games, and case basically ( lnib ) i would also like an ipod nano, or some sweet a$$ sunglasses.

what i have to trade:
silver diablo wrath w/freak kit (still have original box, tools, the gun has only been used 5 times (all at reball), and it has no scratches. thumup:
halo b no rip drive: the shell has crackes but i can fix.
jt tourney pants, invisions, dye jersey, nitro tank (forgot size im at friends house atm)

post here and then pm me! thumup:

thnx,
dyeparty.

·
Banned
1 Posts
DO you need designer glasses?

DO you need designer glasses?
Buy Cheap Designer Glasses and Prescription Glasses Direct Online | Daisy Eyewear UK launches online site selling quality prescription glasses and designer glasses at cheap prices. All the glasses come complete with premium quality prescription lenses. Prescription glasses at Buy Cheap Designer Glasses and Prescription Glasses Direct Online | Daisy Eyewear UK start from £12.45 and designer glasses from £45.00.
Bolton, U.K. September, 2006 -- Wow! That was our initial response when we came across ispectacle.com. Not only do they sell quality glasses but also at cheap prices. Their lowest priced glasses start from £12.45 and designer glasses including prescription lenses from £45.00. They seem to be the most competitively priced glasses at the time of writing this article.
Browsing through online at Buy Cheap Designer Glasses and Prescription Glasses Direct Online | Daisy Eyewear UK was a pleasant and a wonderful experience. A professional and colorful website with easy to navigate tabs pages were discovered. A large range of prescription glasses including designer glasses were available to buy online with delivery of your new glasses within a week. All the glasses designer and non designer are on sale at up to 75% less than most high street stores.
Shanghai Mason Plastic & Mold specializes in custom China plastic injection molding and metal stamping products manufacturing.

·
Registered
15 Posts
its no a nano but i have an 80 gb video and some black on black ray bans halo and freak kit for ipod or all for gun and halo pm me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts