Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Well hell yeah it's Tomba
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anything Pump, Please Post!​

Well I've finally gotten into pump and love it! Im still new to it and a lot of stuff. Actually i need everything. So post up what you have.

Im really looking for the wrist 10rd pod holder and 12 gram holders. But post anything!
thanks!
~Tom

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Lemme go see what extra junk I have...

Happy birthday btw.
Maybe in Hawaii, if its the 6th there. BTW, what did Hawaii do today, in honor of pearl harbor day?

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts

Back bottle adapter- $15
Belt style harness- $15
Wrist harness with tubes- $12
50 round pod- $5

Maybe in Hawaii, if its the 6th there. BTW, what did Hawaii do today, in honor of pearl harbor day?
Nothing really, just lynched some (racial term for japanese person).

:dodgy:

We don't celebrate it, there was no moment of silence.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts

Back bottle adapter- $15
Belt style harness- $15
Wrist harness with tubes- $12
50 round pod- $5

Nothing really, just lynched some (racial term for japanese person).

:dodgy:

We don't celebrate it, there was no moment of silence.
Werd.

[/hijack]

·
Well hell yeah it's Tomba
3,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok im very interested in the wrist harness. Im almost sure ill buy it. Can it possibly hold 12 g's if needed?

The 50 round pod, lol that things is cute. Although on my phantom i only have the horizontal feeder attachment thing. But ill talk to my teammate b.c. he has a pocket hopper.

The big harness...i dont think ill get that, or atleast not yet.
And i dont need that back bottle adapter.

But the 50rd tube and wrist harness are def. pending. Do you possibly have anything else? ANyone have anything else.

·
Αdministrator
5,683 Posts
Ok im very interested in the wrist harness. Im almost sure ill buy it. Can it possibly hold 12 g's if needed?

The 50 round pod, lol that things is cute. Although on my phantom i only have the horizontal feeder attachment thing. But ill talk to my teammate b.c. he has a pocket hopper.

The big harness...i dont think ill get that, or atleast not yet.
And i dont need that back bottle adapter.

But the 50rd tube and wrist harness are def. pending. Do you possibly have anything else? ANyone have anything else.
I said happy birthday becuase I saw it was your birthday a couple days ago and thought to mention it.

Wrist harness can hold 12 grams too.

$20 shipped would do for the wrist harness and the pod.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts