Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says lookin for a shocker or ego. If its a gun and tank package or any other package it'd be better but doesn't have to be. Ill use paypal for transaction. So let me know what y'all got

·
Registered
15 Posts
I may just have what you'r looking for were talking 400.00 will buy you everthing. here it all is,Plain and simple I am selling shown gear for 400.00. that's an 06 Shocker sft. with following upgrades. bloodline bolt, hatred/symbio board,cp regulator,orange macro fittings,freak barrel and dye stickys. has three inserts for freak and also has all american barrel. also included are stock regulator,board bolt ect. loader is a halo with Shocktech's rip drive, speed feed, and the symbio board that came with the combo. come with stock v35 board as well.tank is a dxs stubby that has 2 more years before rehydro.cp caps on tank and infeed connections.also has skull and crossbone tank cover and custom barrel plug. gun has just had all orings replaced,and detents, and come with enough for 4 more rebuilds.has all lube picks ect. mask is an empire e-vents with dual pane smoke, and clear lens.as well as case for storage. belt and pods are from evil and are 1 size fits all velcro. also come with rufas dog gun case will sore gun, all barrels, tank loader,ect. this is a steal at 400.00 and the only reason for selling them are 1 im' 42 and my desire and ability to run, dive and recover from body taking a beating is no longer as ez as it once was.and why have them if your not going to use them. thanks for viewing if serious enough in buying I can either post on e-bay or what compromise can be made to make buyer seller at ease. thank again. pics are on equipment gallery

1 - 2 of 2 Posts