Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

WTB Smart Parts Girls Barrel Covers

2K views 16 replies 4 participants last post by  PBBlastah 
#1 ·
Must be usable, not beat up. Pictures are necessary.

I like variety (I'm a collector of nostalgic paintball stuff, so the more the merrier I have cash ready, so let's get this show on the road.

FYI I'm a new member here, so please be patient, while I get a hang of how this great website works :)

Thanks. :tup

#7 ·
I see. I actually have WTB threads in four other forums to increase my chances. However, there are still items that I'm interested in that have yet to materialized, and until I get them, I would like to continue these threads in compliance with all the rules.:tup

#8 ·
No rule violations to be had, here. Just a heads up that there's a really good chance that you won't find what you're looking for in these forums.

I still can't find that MCB link. (admittedly, I've not looked very hard) I know i saw it for sure. There were 3 or 4 of them and they looked to be in brand new condition.

#11 ·
because its small enough to fly under the radar

that and most of us get fed up with PBN huge memberbase. you get a lot of bad information over there because so many people are throwing in their own opinions without actually knowing whats helping. Here, at least you get the right into and if we cant get you the right info, like your inquiry, we typically know where to send you to get it

Its nice that its small, sure we would probably like a little more traffic but we all know each other because of the small size, like for instnace, if someone has a question about a valken proton, miller is probably the best person to answer it, if its a dm6 thats me and martix

well martix is useless i guess.....:hug:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.