Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a tactical body for my Ion and am looking at the blackcell basic body and longbow air-thru stock. I came back to the site and noticed that the blackcell longbow air-thru stock is no longer continued. So if any one has the longbow air-thru stock and the basic body for sale let me know! If you just have the air-thru stock that's perfectly fine, give me a price and we can settle a deal.
If there are any other tactical bodies and stocks out there that are for sale, I'll consider it if all else fails!
Also very interested in the deadlywinds dt12 or 13 tactical bodies!
Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I'm looking for just the after market SP Ion body and a buttstock. How much for the SP-8, just wondering.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd trade you my Ion and some cash, but I don't have the cash. Sorry, I can't help you there....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I doubt I'd ever trade my Ion. No offence or anything, It's just that that gun is really gaining on me and is becoming my best friend. But just for yout curiousity here she is:

The only upgrade that's been done since that pic is I replaced the macroline with a blue macroline.

Hope you like her!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For me it's fine to walk, I'm no pro at speedball so I don't know for sure. I'm probably gonna end up getting an NDZ Saw Trigger.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts