Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, my Zap 1000E came with a plastic frame, so I'm looking to find a metal spyder frame for really cheap. I am not 100% sure if it will fit so I dont want to pay alot for it. Also I ordered a T-board so the board does not have to be included, and the trigger is not a must. Let me know what ya got:)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I seen that before and was interested. Would you be able to measure how far apart the two holes to mount to the gun are, and how far the sear is from the hole at the back(in mm)? And I will do the same. Just because it would really suck to buy it and not be able to use it. Thanks

EDIT: And also, the T-board will fit in that right?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Up

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone else? I have $$ in hand

·
`'~da pimp mac daddy~'`
37 Posts
umm.. well my friend has a zap gun, and iknow for a fact that th frame is different than a Spyder frame.. but that was a "ZXS-500". so i dont know about the 1000e or whatever.. and btw, any spyder frame will fit a T-board..

get me on AIM please, i want to know where you got yours and for how much. thanks adn i hope this helped wave:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I added you on AIM, must not be on now?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, I found someone to measure a Spyder frame, and its the exact measurements of my Zap, so now I am really interested. Get me some pics and consider it sold!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts