Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for an old school pump gun....i love my BT-TM7 but i love pump guns more than anything....not looking to break the bank....will consider any marker thats working or repairable...

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
it's an ACI maverick, but it doesn't have the quick adjust bolt on it, it lessens the value a bit because you have to turn the hex nut that's shown in the second picture to adjust your velocity. I got it a few years ago in a group buy and i never really used it, so it's just been sitting around for a while. I don't think you can get any upgrades for it, it's a pretty basic pump marker.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i did some research on it....pretty basic..only upgradable area is the barrel....i could proabably do some custom stuff...hmm...whats it run off of? the Co2 cartridges?

it's an ACI maverick, but it doesn't have the quick adjust bolt on it, it lessens the value a bit because you have to turn the hex nut that's shown in the second picture to adjust your velocity. I got it a few years ago in a group buy and i never really used it, so it's just been sitting around for a while. I don't think you can get any upgrades for it, it's a pretty basic pump marker.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts