Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a playable Xmag or Emag. Yes I know how rare they are and yes I know how much they are worth. What I am looking for is a playable gun with all batteries, chargers, etc. In functionally good to great condition. Not interested in a wall hanger or safe queen, I will be using this gun to replace my old tournament automag. Xmags not too pricey would be awesome but an Emag would suit just as well. I've been playing paintball for 15+ years and have lived and died by automags. I will treat it right in every respect, but make no mistake I will use the heck out of it so I am looking more for one that works great than one that looks pretty. Level X bolt, ULE designs preferred, but more than willing to customize one if I can get it for a good price.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey are you still looking for an E-mag? I have one and I've had it since i was in high school in 2002. where are you located? are you still interested?

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
the only factory e-mag with an eye (singular, as it's a reflective module under the breech) is the x-mag model, and they still go for close to a grand. other e-mags don't have eyes, not that they're really needed, anyways. between level 10 and fast loaders, you're pretty much g2g.

side note: i don't recall whether the SFL e-mag came with an eye module, but many SFL owners have one on their guns. And well they should, for those markers still go for close to $3k.

oh, and there are varieties of custom ego-mags that have eyes as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven't logged in because I've been busy with with and out of town trips. I actually bought two different emags. Both were Ptp emags, and both find sure about 600. Neither of them work correctly since I bought them and I'm in negotiations with the sellers for what to do since I was promised working guns. So yes, I'm still interested in a working emag, not a ptp one though, those things suck. So send some pics and story and lets see what it looks like. The other poster is right, standard emags don't have eyes. Just the xmags and the SFL emags, both are more collectors items worth over a thousand. What I'm looking for is a working emag, not a project.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Still looking for an E-Mag?

I'm looking to sell my e-mag and some other paintball equipment. I've also got a Z-Grip and some other miscellaneous mag stuff. Message me if you want additional pictures or info. This e-mag comes with a custom ULE body. It's not the traditional boringish one from air guns design. I can't remember the name of the company that made it, but it was hot stuff when the X-Mag was coming out.

I've also got a few tanks, a Halo hopper, some masks, and a Freak Kit.

E-Mag with Custom ULE Frame

Traditional Air Guns Design ULE Frame

Benchmark Trigger Frame

Z-Grip

Free Flow Shocker

Free Flow Shocker

1 - 10 of 10 Posts