Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok this is a really weird story, and i dont know how to say to this girl that i dont want to talk to her anymore without sounding like a HUGE asshole..

so at work i'm on my break, sit down and this other girl happens to be on her break as well. she started to talk to me for about 10 minutes. she told me she was like 14 or 15, i forget (im 17) and how she's in 9th grade, and goes to some private school for bipolar kids (my HS actually pays for it apparently) and her sister is a senior. ok so i was being nice talking to her that once.

now she starts freaking me out.. so my other friend (andrew) who works there never talks to her either. he just hates her for some reason, thinks she is annoying.

anyway, she found his screename somehow online.. and she started to talk to him on AIM. she starts asking him for his cell phone, he said it was broken. she asks for his house phone, he made up a number... THEN she asks for MY cell phone, my house phone, my screename , etc. he said he didnt know my phone number, and that im never no AIM. so there is no way she found out throgh him.

tonight, about an hour ago, (10:30pm EST) she calls my house! i have NO idea how she got my phone number... and i just told her i was studying for a test and i couldnt talk... so then i checked my e-mail.. she found my myspace account which doesnt even exist.. i just have an email setup so i can look at everyone elses.. my myspace literally has nothing on it (no friends, anything) cause i never made it.

so she got my house phone, my myspace and email WTF IS THIS??

i really dont want to talk to her for a few reasons:

- she's annoying
- she's like 14 or 15 and i'm 17...
- she's bipolor
- i just dont like her

i just dont know how to say to her tha ti dont want to talk to her outside of work.. or get her away from me..

i think i might tell her i have a girlfriend and that i dont want to talk to her.. this girl actually suggested that to me.. whats weird is i kind of like this girl as well :p

·
ShArPeYe
1,271 Posts
is she at least hot?..... if she is u no wat to do..

no but really just keep ignoring her.. or tell her u have a gf and she doesnt like it when u talk to other girls.. if she calls ur house again tell her ur dad doesnt like it when people call the house asking for u and ur cellphones broken and block her on aim

seriously u cant not sound like an asshole but showing her that ur ignoring her will do the trick

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
If she's hot, hit it and quit it. You're still 17, it's still a ball in the park!

If she's ugly, then just tell her that you've got a girlfriend already and that she is very jealous and overprotective.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Restraining order. It sucks being nice, because everything is so hard. If you were an asshole you could just say something like "You know what, I don't like you so can you stop talking to me?"

But us nice guys have to be conscientious about feelings, it sucks.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
ja289 said:
^^ what are you retarded???

i think im just going to tell her i have a gf..

the girl that told me to do that, i sort of like her.. she's a friend somewhat - but i'm not good friends. idk if she likes this other guy though
possibly. I'm sick and probably not straight in the head.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cause bipolar people can be very weird sometimes...

my mom is a special ed. teacher and she said she's had alot of bipolar students over the years, and i actually told her about this situation.. she told me to stay away she said bipolar people can get very attached and emotional and her stalking right now isnt even what they would really start to do .. and she said some weird stuff.

if this was a regular normal girl i would just tell her to outright stop stalking me, but she's bipolar so i dont want to say anything cause i dont want to look like an asshole in front of eeveryone

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
i know, i was just being facetious. Most bipolar people who are on the correct meds or who have control of themselves are pretty normal, while others can be crazy.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts