Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I turn off the safety and when I do the led lights up but the gun goes click like i pulled the trigger. When I do pull the trigger it doesnt do anything... nothing at all and its not that the trigger is up against the switch or w/e its called cuz i moved it way forward and it still does it. Please please please help

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
u just got urs correct? If so did u charge it for 48hrs? Check all ur wires, make sure nothing is lose on the board or connections to the noid or switch. Try a new battery.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
changed nothing.. stock battery and everything. I read a mod on kingman-army and I was puttin two dimes in front of the noid to make it quieter (it worked) and it shot fine and then all the sudden it just stopped and i cant figure out whats up. i just changed battery and tried and it still does it.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
if you press the switch, does the switch activate...as in make the little mouse-click like switch noise? Look for some loose or pinched wires too. There's that metal screw behind the switch, make sure the switch leads touching it are insulated.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
so the trigger won't trip the switch? hmm.... u might have a dead switch.

it's not the noid b/c all the wires a firmly connected
ur battery is good
the market closed up today (that's a joke)

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
It should be. I think it's having a problem resetting itself.

Since the noid activates as soon as the marker is turned on, it means that the trigger switch, or the wires leading to it, are closed and are signaling to fire. I think your trigger switch is stuck in the on position.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts